THE YOUNG NIGERIAN AUTHOR: His Constant achievenment and its Secret

After trying to discover the secret behind this young man's constant secret of numerous achievement, we discovered that his achievenment is based on the very fact that he is focus, and always ready to explore opportunity when he should.
While having a discussion with the student at Bonny National Grammar School, he made a reveal package to what has always been his secret towards achievenment as a young Nigerian.
Here where some of his motivational speech, and it really changed the lives of the student in a great deal
I built my focus and hope on the foundation which cannot be shaken, I pattern my life on the basis of
what I can achieve. When I began writting; it took me 4 years to get a publisher. Moreover, that is a lengthy long years which anyone in my shoes won't have waited for, but because I had a dream and a vision to explore my world, I actively engaged more on my writing ability. I was never discourage no matter what I faced. Everyone taught it will never be possible but I knew it was going to be possible by God's grace.
                                                                       THE AWARDS
 His constant awards as the best young Nigerian author cannot be denied, due to his good and practical ways of writing, he has earned for himself series of awards in and without the conference on Nigeria.

This where secrets and he is still applying it today!!!
  • God first
  • Vision
  • Determination
  • Action
  • Achievenment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMPACIPATION FOR GREATNESS: An Urgent Opportunity for the Youths.

BIAFRANS WHY? REMEMBER OUR PAST AGONY .......Survival of the fittest; the jungle and the rulers.