The Purpose of me.


"Why am I here, why was I born, why did I find my self in this locality, what is the purpose of me?"
The questions above reflected on the minds of a young lady who has passed through hell, as she might be assuming. She has always faced the bad side of life, a girl who has fore-once given up and tried committing suicide. Misery has always been her meal as she talked to me in tears at my office.
"I was raped by my own uncle, after the sudden death of my caring parent. I have committed abortion several times and I can't even give account. My whole life is filled with misery and shame"
As if that wasn't enough, I was thinking her story ends there. She looks at me in pains and continued.
"I am infected with disease which will soon claim my life I feel terrible. I know there is no more hope again, I can't wait for death to take me, I will rather kill my self. I have to end this shame, I have no brother, no sister neither do I have a relative that will put me to the grave,  my death body will be left to the vultures to feed on"
I couldn't withstand her words, I turn my face to the wall in tears. I could hear my heart panting in dismay. Miserable life indeed.
I immediately turn and told her about the above topic "THE PURPOSE OF ME" and with a slight smile on my face, I told her there is Hope. YES! There is hope when you find Jesus, there is hope when you refuse to let go and there is hope when you refuse to listen to the negative side of your spirit. 
I advice her to seek God's intervention, and all her broken life will be repaired by Him.
Today, a once lifeless, hopeless, and frustrated lady, has regain her lost glory. She is happily married with kids, she owns her own business and she is touching lives across the globe.
When you think all hope is gone, that is when life becomes more interesting.
The Purpose of you is to change your world for good, you are not a mistake and never will be a mistake. You were born with greatness embedded in you. Activate it, work on it and achieve all your heart desires. Don't be discourage at first sight, there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.
                              SEE YOU AT THE TOP   
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMPACIPATION FOR GREATNESS: An Urgent Opportunity for the Youths.

BIAFRANS WHY? REMEMBER OUR PAST AGONY .......Survival of the fittest; the jungle and the rulers.